Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Monday, April 20 - Friday, April 24

Friday

Today was the last day in the computer lab to work on the presentations for the micro-stories. The presentations are due on Tuesday of next week.


Thursday
I was away on a field trip to UVic today! Here are the basics of what I asked the TOC to cover with the class:
- T-chart for the story Who I'm Not about the personality traits of the main character
- 6 topics from the story, then turn 4 of the topics into theme statements

Wednesday

We were back in the computer lab today to work on the micro-fiction presentations.

Tuesday

Today we did a small poetry quiz and marked it together. Next we did a before reading discussion about why someone might want/need to take on a new identity. We will start the story Who I'm Not on Thursday as we will probably be in the computer lab again tomorrow to work on the micro-stories presentations.

Monday
I was away today. Here are the notes I left for my replacement:


1.     Computer lab in room 100 is booked for this class. They are to use this time to: type up their 4 micro-stories: 1 drabble, 1 twister/tweet (140 characters), 1 fiction 55 (55 words), 1 10-word story. They also have to create a presentation for any two of stories. They have the criteria and I have shown them examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment